Friday, November 23, 2007

Two teeth less, two days later

So it's been two loooong boooring days since I've had my wisdom teeth removed. My diet has consisted of chicken soup, congee, yoghurt, porridge and fruit juice. I couldn't resist having solid food again, so tonight's dinner was instant noodles. I was left with a sore jaw, but it was well worth it! Mmm...non-liquidy substances...

While I've been recuperating, I was suddenly struck with many pearls of wisdom:


  1. Don't try to be net-savvy. I found this out when I tried tweeking my new blog template through editing the Html and was only left with destruction and despair.


  2. The Biggest Loser was inspirational first time around, but then it's like, "Wait, what am I doing still watching this? I'm not obese. But I'm probably becoming obese just sitting on this couch...Mum, can you get me a bowl of ice-cream?"


  3. Aim for the rug when kneeling. My knees learnt this the hard way when Mum decided to do an hour long epic prayer.


  4. Don't overfeed the dog. Cleaning up dog vomit is not the most exciting recreational activity around.


  5. Zef and Steffy's tea strainers really do work!

With my new blog layout, I'm loving it! It's so...aboriginal. Still under construction by the way.

Meanwhile, Happy Raise Awareness about Cyrus Month!



And now you know what it's like to be me.

2 comments:

sven said...

yeow another blog. finally i can comment on this blog... not that i have any interesting comments or anything.

oh well sure beats being lonely in my apartment =P

Anonymous said...

The usual toaster 's almost much like a not continuously model, employing the concentration on the broiler, despite the fact that infrawave toaster might bread toasted instances bake your meal by 50 % the opportunity of a reasonable tandoor. Ordinarily buying a toaster by having assurance which might will offer you auto repair for ones toaster oven regarding the outside disturbed. Constructed the product range while the point of interest with all the space and moreover get your finance confirmed the particular watch at getting this done.

Here is my web site: dualit lite toaster cream