Sunday, January 06, 2008

What happened on the 25th of December

So I see I haven't blogged in a yonk, but that's because of assessment, relatives and the like, so here's a quick update!

Rebekah-kah and I went to the Thies for a Christmas party. The following picture of Jacky Jacky Jacky pretty much sums up how it was:



Nah, just kidding! It was heaps of fun...except for the last half an hour where Bec made us all play Memory with a pack of cards.


"Play Memory or die."


You can find the rest of the Thie party photos on my facebook in a couple of days :)


Us Tay's also held a lunch get together on Christmas day. The following two pictures were the only ones NOT of Bec. You'll see.

My contribution, the punch! Mmm...so punchy.


The feast, with everyone digging in, including our furry lump of a pet and a gazillion flies.



And to end this blog on a high note, here's a segment I call, the Bec Montage of Nothingness (where she looks like she's helping out...when really, she's not).



Bec putting on cling wrap!


Bec washing the dishes!


Bec preparing the prawns!


Bec watering the plant!


Bec juggling peaches!


Bec getting something out of the empty oven!


Bec in action!


Bec making Mum clean!


Bec entertaining the guests!


I would have taken more photos of the actual lunch...but I was hungry.

Xia jian!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the third photo makes bec look pregnant.

isnt it zai jian?

huaiky said...

erm, ness. "Xia Jian" is NOT a good word in chinese. maybe you should change it! Haha.