Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't hate me cuz I'm multitalented

So Frank recently blogged about how to draw a photo of Viv.
The end product was this -


I knew the inner artist inside me could do a waaaay better job than the above. Pfft...I could do it blindfolded using my foot.


I also used Viv as an example -


what you need:

paper

pencil

no rubber needed because I'm that good



1. trace the outline. (i cheated by using a coaster because everyone knows a person's face is a perfect circle)


2. colour the hair completely black.


3. don't worry about highlights. highlights are for amatuers and all experts know hair doesn't reflect light.


4. eyes are the easiest. just draw two black dots and you're done.


5. draw the outline of teeth because everyone loves teeth. the more the better I say.


6. for an abstract, modern feel to the drawing, shade wherever you feel like.


7. don't fix up anything. mistakes make thee arteest.



Me: hey everyone do you know who this is? *shows viv's picture*

Everyone: yes.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh... stop giving us robertsoners a bad rep

fanny dong said...

LOL omgsh ness please do that to all my posts!! i had to restrain myself from laughing too loudly XD i love it ness. I'll put it on my fridge :D

Unknown said...

lolololololol

win x 99999

Anonymous said...

roflmao! nice work ness.