Thursday, September 20, 2007

Right Hand, Left Hand, Shoulder Pop, Jump!

Seems like everyone's on blogging hiatus...except me!
I've been Youtube surfing (as you do when you're studying) and came across a funny clip, it's the famous Roxbury sketch from Saturday Night Live starring Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell...and some other dude.

And this is how guys spend their Saturday nights...







And this is without a doubt one of my favourite JD fantasies:





Oof. Need to stop typing. My arms hurt from lifting dumbells.
Still don't know why I put myself through the pain.
Kinda felt like watching Australian Idol on Sunday all over again. Eek, those performances were baaaaad.
Kinda like the furry banana I just ate.

Aaanyway, what was I about to do? Oh yeah, stop typing.



3 comments:

fanny dong said...

oh mannnnn gotta love that fantasy... Get up, get on up!

Unknown said...

that was one hella great episode of scrubs... time to bust-a-move...

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat method[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood ways to produce an income online.