Friday, February 01, 2008

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'm finally on holidays! And to celebrate, I went shopping!...by myself.
Nah! I love my own company. I'm awesome.

Anyway, since I haven't given money to anyone except crabby bus drivers for the past two weeks, I started today with the mentality of -

MUST BUY SOMETHING.
ANYTHING.

Of course, this is a very bad mentality to have, especially when sale season is over and all that remains is overpriced and not to mention, ugly.

Seriously, the fashion these days is questionable. After going into a few stores, all the clothes start to look the same. Everything is either -

a) a $60 skimpy rectangle shaped cloth,
b) a dress embellished with what looks like the world's entire supply of beads, or
c) a vest.

I actually wanted a vest at one stage, but then I saw a group of 8 tweenies walking by accompanied by 8 matching vests.

Surprisingly, I did find something, which I lurrrve! and want to wear forever. Of course, everytime I buy something new I think I want to wear it forever.

To remind myself never to buy a vest until it goes out of fashion and I can make some kind of "yeah I'm wearing a vest. what up." kind of statement, I've posted the below picture.


Yeah, so it's not exactly a vest, but it could well end up looking that bad.

NB. If you're not cringing, and actually hiding an embarrassed smile at this moment because you actually like the above outfit, here's where you can get it. :)

SHAME ON YOU.
Just kidding.
Not.

No comments: