Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What object is this?


This may have no answer. I really don't know what it is. What is it??! I swept it from underneath my bed a few days ago, and I thought I better keep it in case it's important or what not. Or maybe I'm really wrong and it's actually really useless like a missing 'A' from one of those contemporary 3D art sculptures. Or again, not.

Here's another theory: I read this book when I was younger called Finders Keepers by Emily Rodda (the Delta Quest author). And it was about how things like keys, glasses and books go missing. And the reason is that there's actually another parrallel world, but when the wall between them breaks, there's a rip and all these objects get sucked into the other world, but then you find them again because there's wall security who push all the objects back and then other people sew the rips back up but our world doesn't know that AND SO this black wierd knobbly thing I found might have fallen into the other world but then it was pushed back into OUR world in the wrong place!!!!
YES! THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE ANSWER!
Mystery of the black knobbly thing? Solved.

1 comment:

fanny dong said...

im stickin with the A theory