Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blog 14: Fernwood, Fernwood...

Just got back from FERNWOOD! The friendly neighbourhood women's fitness centre.
I went with Max and Viv. Was soooo much fun!

We got there at 5 and joined the BODY COMBAT class. Or what I like to call it, the I'm-so-unfit class. Seriously, my arm nearly died after just two air punches.

Then we went on the treadmills and cycling machines for about 40 mins and then did some stretching. All to the sounds of Fergie's glamorous. Can never get enough of that song, can you?

And to finish off, we went into the Detox Box (was like a not so hot sauna) for 20 mins where we talked about blackheads, excema marks, toning and other girly things. Seriously, when 3 girls get together, we can talk our heads off till they explode.

Then we went to Sunnybank Oriental to have dinner + milk teas and a gossip. I mean, chatter. *shifty eyes*

All in all, it was a really good night where we all just really enjoyed being together. We've made plans for an all girls day at the beach where we can get a tan and as Viv put it, "not look like I'm going to church" =)

Coochi Island tomorrow! Oh yeahhh...

2 comments:

max said...

You have to join!!! I had so much fun with you guys tonight!!!

michael said...

did you find any fernwood gangsters?

GET OFF MY TREDMILLLLLLLLLLLL
...or ill stab ya