Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blog 29: "Studying"

So I haven't updated in a while because I'm busy and wouldn't have time to be able to write anything that lives up to this blog's high standards. *cough cough*

I realised this when in last week's workshop quiz, I read the following question...

Draw the structures of the ionisation of the following amino acid side chains: Arg, Ser, Phe, Gln, His and Cys.

and thought, "Oh fuddle duck, I have absolutely no knowledge in this matter".

And then I thought, "Oh well, at least I have psychology to fall back on."
That was until I saw the following question...

What theory of altruism, ethical hedonism or aversive-arousal reduction model, is to do with relieving negative feelings connected to empathy?

And though, "Altruism? Hedonism? Hedon. Edon. Eden. In the garden of eden ba-beh!"

So yes, I've concluded I should be studying. And have better concentration too.
But I'll be back for the big finale, the supposed blog 31!

3 comments:

Homes said...

ask sven for the structures of amino acid side chains. the silly twit spent a whole night before an exam learning them, only to find that he didn't need to know them cos you were given them.

>_____________________<"

typical chief.

michael said...

sooo...where is/was blog 31?

max said...

Yeah... and that's why you should've all studied marketing.