Wednesday, August 01, 2007

30 BLOGS IN 31 DAYS!

It's August! Glorious August! There are many reasons to love this month:

  1. Last month of winter!
  2. Many birthdays to celebrate!
  3. Halfway through Britain's NTM Season 3!
  4. Changing to a brand new toothbrush!
  5. August starts with a letter in my name!

To celebrate this splendid month, I'm going to post 30 blogs in 31 days.

Some of you would exclaim, "Impossible!", or "You couldn't even past 1 week!", or like most of you, "I don't even care!"

So to defy all odds, I'm going to do it. (And also because I'm going to pretty much spend all these lonely nights in front of my lonely desk. We're going to be lonely together.)

But because I realise there is a big chance I might fail, I've given myself some leeway of 30 blogs, not 31.

And also, this counts as a blog.

DISCLAIMER: The writer does not take any responsibility of anyone who comes to the realisation in the next 30 days that they have just wasted glorious August reading this worthless blog instead of doing other glorious things.

3 comments:

michael said...

i hope there's some poetry in those 30 posts. i'd like to see your efforts at poetry. it's not the easiest thing ever...thats called picking on vonnie. =)

jks

dr zef said...

how about you do something more useful, like try and improve yourself at our little game we play at Bible Study, which we don't have a name for as yet, but i was thinking of...

Sneekies?

should be an olympic sport that

ally said...

i'm inspired. i'm gonna try do the same.

first one to quit is a rotten egg. ;)