Thursday, August 09, 2007

Blog 9: Bus Adventures

Blog 8 doesn't exist because the internet was down last night. But I guess it doesn't matter as most of you don't care going by your comments.

So only a quick story today:

Today I got onto the bus as usual. We rumbled along until I heard this huge whip, crash.
Before I could go "What was that?" there was another whip, crash.
I looked up to see what it was. Seemed like the bus was nearly mounting the curb because we hit about another 10 trees growing along side the road before the bus driver noticed and violently swerved off.
The people at the QEII stop looked highly alarmed as we pulled up as they must have seen the whole thing.
The bus driver opened the door and stared down at them expectantly, The people looked quite relieved as the 120 pulled up behind us, and they all jostled quickly towards it.

Sigh. Public transport. Nothing like it.

Family Camp's this weekend, so won't be here for a few days.
And probably won't make up for it either.
Be back on Mon! Yea! Happy camping.

Hmm...better go pack.

4 comments:

fanny dong said...

hey ness go to my blog... my interpretation of our story

max said...

lol worst comment ever, advertisment for own blog.

back on topic...

ness!!! nooo!!! i had so much faith in you!!! how can you let me down like this?!?! *sings* doo-doo-dooooo... *draws tear down face with finger*

fanny dong said...

but it was for ness... the post was for nessssssssssssssss

Visit fannydong2.blogspot.com
'Can't go wrong with fannydong'

michael said...

uh oh...looks like someone needs to blog some more