Friday, August 03, 2007

Blog 3: Yeah...I know what I'm talking about

Firstly, I would like to address an issue raised by the commenter Dr. Zef.

Just because blog 2 showed some interesting, highly humourous videos, doesn't mean it did not count as a blog. It had writing which not only accompanied these videos, but enhanced it.

A video by the way is just a collection of moving pictures.

And if a picture is worth a 1000 words, a video must be worth a billion times more.

I win.

Me: 1
Zef: nil.

Onto better things, today I had to fill out a survey for an honours student in Psych (to gain credit points).

Anyway, their thesis was about society's view on mentally ill patients.

It took me up to an hour to fill out this survey stating my opinions with truth and conviction (like I knew what I was talking about). At the end, the student was like,

"By the way, have you ever even come into contact with a mentally ill patient?"

Me: Ah...no.

Student: You do know your comments are totally useless then?

Me: Ah...now I do.

silence.

Me: Can I still get my credit point?

Student: silently hates me through her stare.


Hope that was to everyone's satisfaction.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

michael said...

you're winning 1-0 eh? if i recall, your little...ninja-touching game is currently ranking you dead last with the score being like you:10, zef:500.

and i think these blogs are gradually degenerating. if we ever reach the 30th one it'll be like...nothing. exactly! because it wont happen!